St Ciaran’s Youth Centre is an afterschool facility for young people between the age of six and sixteen. It provides a suitable environment for our youth in which to develop and grow, physically, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally.
The Centre opens weekly from Monday to Wednesday 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Junior Night (P2 to P7) operates on Wednesday. Senior Night (Yr 8 to Yr 11) operates on Monday and Tuesday.
The members are encouraged to join in as many of the varied programmes as possible;
• Arts & Crafts (seasonal – Christmas, Easter, Halloween)
• Sports – football, volleyball, dodgeball, table tennis, obstacle course
• Trampolining Class
• Pretzel Play – Kids Yoga
• Jiving classes
• Tae Kwon-do
• Movie Nights
• Cheerleading Class
Themed parties are always a ‘hit’ with our members including charitable events i.e. Children in Need, Red Nose Day.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions we currently have restricted numbers attending. However, we are mindful of the need for our members to remain positive and focused both in their school work and their own personal health and welfare. We put together a little pack which we hope will be useful for the winter months. It comprises of; sports bag, water bottle, hat, sanitiser, handball and resistor bands. Those who register can receive a pack (while stocks last).
Every year we have a one-week summer scheme (usually the first week of July) which is fun packed with a variety of activities to suit all tastes and age groups. Registration includes daily activities, an inflatables day, a trip and a barbeque. All covid regulations are strictly adhered to. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
We’re always on hand to help. Our helpful team are on hand to answer any questions you might have:
• Call us on 028 85568640 and ask for Fionntan or Tina (Mon-Wed 9am-5pm)
• Call Cathy (Youth support Worker) on 07902144145 for all programme enquiries
• Email email@example.com or tmcgeary361@ c2kni.net and we’ll respond as soon as we can
• Speak to any one of the supervisors at St Ciaran’s Youth Centre (Mon-Wed)